Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hand Made Craft Table

 I have always wanted a craft table!  And the pre-made ones are a little pricey for me.  

So we had a dining room table that didn't have any chairs to match.  I sanded and primed the top.

I purchased two of the 9 square storage boxes on sale.  And the folding totes too.  I wanted to do a red, white, black theme as we are Badger fans.  :)

Once the table was painted - it took several coats to cover it well.  I used a poly to protect the top.  

With the 9 square cube storage under it, it makes it waist high. Perfect for cutting material , laying out activities, or just playing around.

I love it !  It turned out so great.



By the way we left the leaf out but did paint it and it is ready if we need more space for the big projects.

Let me know your thoughts!




 you can see where the leg was but that didn't bother me any.  you could easily cover it with a piece of wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment