Sunday, June 14, 2015

Dashboard for my Erin Condren Planner


I wanted to create a dashboard for my planner and use it as a place marker too.  
I took a file folder and cut it down to size, laminated it, and punched disc holes in it.
I used the fold line to make it fold over.  I placed it in the planner just before the next month and the front section goes into this week.



I placed the color code chart on the front bottom corner. 
I have the sticky notes there.
And a clip to place my receipts for the week. 


Then when you open it I have place the week night plan for meals.
I used my Cricut to cut out the lettering.
I have our favorite dishes on the sticky notes to the left and can place them in the night as we go.  I sit down to plan out dinner each Sunday night.
Weekends are easier for me as we are usually camping - at least right now.  I might make one with the weekends in coming months.



No comments:

Post a Comment