Friday, June 26, 2015

NEW PLANNER ! I know, I know !


OMG well as you know I ARC'd my Erin Condren planner because I love the system so much.
I stopped at Hobby Lobby and look what I found.
Create 365 - The Happy Planner
It has the ARC disc system that lets you add and take out pages as you wish.
It has the same things EC planner has and a lot less money!
The is product is new and doesn't have as many covers to pick from but they do have some fun cute covers.  I need to get the other pack of them.
Then planner itself is a little taller then the EC planner and the same width.  18 month starting July 2016  but you can get an extension pack that lets you had a few months.
Regular Cost is $24.99  (use the 40% coupon found online)


The month lay out is nice and clean.


The daily layout is vertical with the(morning, day, night)
I again covered those with washi tape to make it my own. 

They have some really cute accessories that are a lot cheaper then EC.

More to come on this planner!  I am working on putting it together.  I should get my new EC planner today.  

I know they carry them at Hobby Lobby but someone said they had them at Michael's too.
Oh and some HACKS are coming to this!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment