Sunday, June 7, 2015

My new Erin Condren Planner

This is not a hack or redo but I wanted to share my new planner.  Alot of people ask me how I keep so organized.  I have used several planners over the years and I have heard alot about the Erin Condren planners so with the discount of the year being half over and a coupon I was able to get it at a good price.  I guess they are normally pretty pricey.

Well it came in the mail yesterday.









I ordered some thin washi tape to use in it.  And some Sharpie Markers.  I found out the markers did not stay on the washi tape.  It started coming off.

I picked a color for each person or business task.  And placed them in the days.  Then used a regular pen to write on the washi tape.












I have some favorite pens I use.  Pilot Erasable - they come in several colors which I love.  And being a erasable is great because things change.

Then I played with the day to day lay out.  I really didn't care for the Morning, Day, Night break down so I taped over that and made my own sections.  Apt/Events,  Business Tasks,  To Do


I will give this planner a try and see how things work for me.  I will let you know as time goes on.  I have used the Disc Planner for a long time now.  But these are really cute.


Just to clarify I was not given any of these products to use.  And I am not getting paid to review them.
If you would like to try the Erin Condren Planner feel free to use this link to do so.
https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/karihankins1002

No comments:

Post a Comment