Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ok so I hacked my Erin Condren planner !

Well I couldn't leave it be !!  I had to hack my Erin Condren planner. :)

I have used the ARC system from staples for a couple years now and loved it.  I love that you can take pages in and out and move stuff around .  But it wasn't very colorful.  Which is why I got the EC planner.


Here is my current ARC system planner:  (large 9x11)

How to get the EC planner into something like this?


First I had to get the coil binding off - without having to rip every page out.  So I snipped the ends of the coil and just un-coiled it.
Then I had to cut just the edge off so I didn't take to much off but enough to punch for the ARC system.

You will need a set of discs and a disc hole punch like the one shown here.

After all the sheets were trimmed and punched it was time to put it together.  And it worked !


I am so excited to have the best of both in my very own planner.  I have more tips and tricks up my sleeve so stay tuned for more on this planner and my ideas and thoughts.



I was not paid to use or given any of the above products.  Everything was purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment